Day to Day Task #356
Create Social Media Content
People who aren't here feel and get more involved. Our projects gets more attention, which leads to more people who wants to be involved.
While you working on interesting tickets or you found something nice or interesting, you should document it for social media and send it to email@example.com.
This should contain:
- a nice message (obligatory) in as many languages as possible (english[obligatory], german[optional], spanish[optional])
- one or more pictures (optional) - no pictures of persons if they didn't explicitly say O.K.
- links to wiki documentation about that topic (optional)
- link people who are attended (optional) - if it's explicitly O.K. to tag them
- other ideas are welcome (optional)
Harvested spinach, salad, tomatoes for lunch.
If you like writing a little longer posts you could also create a guest blog post about a specific task/project or about your experience at the project in general.
If you need anything for that e.g. a camera, ask people in the project.