Normal Task #880
Put Consensus Rules into the documentation
Have a clear defined process
Definition “Consensus Rules/Definition”:
- Definitions/Rules that can only be changed by 100% of the members.
- This definition is a Consensus Definition.
- Terms that are not clear in a Consensus Rule/Definition should be defined as Consensus Definition.
- A consensus definition should have examples, how the rules should be interpreted to avoid either endless definition or unclear terms.
- Definition of Consensus Rules
- Including delegation of votes from above
- EHF ideals are “Consensus Rules”
- Kum has also Consensus Rules
the person responsible for the location at the moment decides if they broke the rules and is responsible for the process of avoiding this rules breaking again. For example warnings, bans, getting the opinion of people on site on a decision, etc.
- At the moment the PM is in charge of the location
Agreed on PM meeting: 2017 04 05
#3 Updated by Kim Parker over 2 years ago
copied the text to the wiki: https://wiki.ecohackerfarm.org/consensus_rules_definition
review and enhance please